Skip to main content

svg format - Using Export to save output of Show as an svg file makes disorders text in the files


I used the code shown below to save the output of Show:


tr = -2;
ro = 2;
v = 2;

f[x_, y_] := -ro v x - (y + tr ro)^2
ss = ContourPlot[f[x, y] == 0, {x, -16, 0}, {y, -6, 0}];
dtd = RegionPlot[
ro tr + Sqrt[ro v x + (ro tr^2)] > 0, {x, 0, 7}, {y, -5, 5},
PlotStyle -> Pink];
topp = Plot[{0}, {x, -20, 5}, AxesOrigin -> {0, 0}, Filling -> 5,
FillingStyle -> {Directive[Opacity[0.2], Green]},
GridLines -> {None, {0.5}}];
dd = RegionPlot[-ro v x - (y + tr ro)^2 > 0 && y - ro tr > 0, {x, -20,
0}, {y, -5, 0}, PlotStyle -> Purple];

pol1 = Graphics[
Text[Style["\!\(\* Polarized\)", Large, Bold, White,
FontFamily -> "Times"], {-2.8, -0.2}]];
yax = Line[{{0, -5}, {0, 5}}];
a4 = Plot[{v x/(-4 tr), 0}, {x, -16, 0}, AxesOrigin -> {0, 0},
PlotStyle -> {Thickness[0.006], {Blue, Dashing[None]}},
Filling -> {1 -> {{2}, {Orange, Yellow}}}];
yaxx = Graphics[{Thick, Black, yax}];
xax = Line[{{-20, 0}, {7, 0}}];
xaxx = Graphics[{Thick, Black, xax}];

Show[ss, a4, dd, topp, dtd, pol1, xaxx, yaxx, PlotRange -> All,
Axes -> True,
AxesLabel -> {Subscript[\[CapitalGamma], r], \[CapitalLambda]},
LabelStyle -> Directive[Large, Black]]

When I evaluate the Show expression at top-level, I can drag the edge of the figure to enlarge it and make written items in the figure move to an appropriate place. But when I use Export, I don't have the chance to make output into the appropriate size after I save it. What should I do? In above figure, here should be written in orange region.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

plotting - How to draw lines between specified dots on ListPlot?

I would like to create a plot where I have unconnected dots and some connected. So far, I have figured out how to draw the dots. My code is the following: ListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4,13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full] I have thought using ListLinePlot command, but I don't know how to specify to the command to draw only selected lines between the dots. Do have any suggestions/hints on how to do that? Thank you. Answer One possibility would be to use Epilog with Line : ListPlot[ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4, 13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full, Epilog -> { Line[ ...

dynamic - How can I make a clickable ArrayPlot that returns input?

I would like to create a dynamic ArrayPlot so that the rectangles, when clicked, provide the input. Can I use ArrayPlot for this? Or is there something else I should have to use? Answer ArrayPlot is much more than just a simple array like Grid : it represents a ranged 2D dataset, and its visualization can be finetuned by options like DataReversed and DataRange . These features make it quite complicated to reproduce the same layout and order with Grid . Here I offer AnnotatedArrayPlot which comes in handy when your dataset is more than just a flat 2D array. The dynamic interface allows highlighting individual cells and possibly interacting with them. AnnotatedArrayPlot works the same way as ArrayPlot and accepts the same options plus Enabled , HighlightCoordinates , HighlightStyle and HighlightElementFunction . data = {{Missing["HasSomeMoreData"], GrayLevel[ 1], {RGBColor[0, 1, 1], RGBColor[0, 0, 1], GrayLevel[1]}, RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}, {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel...

list manipulation - Selecting multiple columns from a matrix?

Sample data: data = { {{2013, 1, 1}, 24.13, 167.67, 231.82}, {{2013, 1, 2}, 32.15, 170.92, 225.99}, {{2013, 1, 3}, 35.43, 172.68, 221.67}, {{2013, 1, 4}, 36.73, 173.05, 218.32}, {{2013, 1, 5}, 58.19, 165.96, 197.05}, {{2013, 1, 6}, 69.99, 163.50, 187.52}, {{2013, 1, 7}, 71.37, 154.21, 175.58}, {{2013, 1, 8}, 72.51, 149.66, 163.25}}; I want a DateListPlot with three graphs, so for a matrix formed by columns 1 and 2, one for columns 1 and 3, and 1 for columns 1 and 4. At the moment I'm using this code: data2 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 2]]}]; data3 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 3]]}]; data4 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 4]]}]; DateListPlot[{data2, data3, data4}, Joined -> True, Filling -> {3 -> {1}}] but I have a hunch that this can be done more efficiently. I don't like the Transpose s in particular. Any ideas? edit (for extra credit) What if I need to multiply the second column by 2, which in my solution is simp...