Skip to main content

import - SocialMediaData["Twitter"] - strange output


I am getting error messages when I use SocialMediaData["Twitter"]:


In[10]:= SocialMediaData["Twitter", "Followers"] // Short

During evaluation of In[10]:= ImportString::string: First argument {https://api.twitter.com/1.1/users/lookup.json?oauth_consumer_key=tbAI77cpAHuGjwQnZFQFcQ&oauth_nonce=7twtOf0eBCi4P4GQAQKcvhSZOoYV4&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA\[Ellipsis] 776772%2C2374341553%2C1909504597%2C3351053884%2C3277771244%2C9337792%2C19703707%2C14607461%2C2659808059%2C18771160&oauth_signature=hO7dYANpNmD0BHXRCAUr7NG9SXQ%3D,<<1>>,<<1>>} is not a string. >>


During evaluation of In[10]:= ReplaceAll::reps: {<<1>>} is neither a list of replacement rules nor a valid dispatch table, and so cannot be used for replacing. >>

During evaluation of In[10]:= ReplaceAll::reps: {ImportString[{https://api.twitter.com/1.1/users/lookup.json?oauth_consumer_key=tbAI77cpAHuGjwQnZFQFcQ&oauth_nonce=7twtOf0eBCi4P4GQAQKcvhSZOoYV4&oauth_signature_me\[Ellipsis] 44%2C9337792%2C19703707%2C14607461%2C2659808059%2C18771160&oauth_signature=hO7dYANpNmD0BHXRCAUr7NG9SXQ%3D, VerifyPeer -> False, CredentialsProvider -> None}, JSON]} is neither a list of replacement rules nor a valid dispatch table, and so cannot be used for replacing. >>

During evaluation of In[10]:= ReplaceAll::reps: {<<1>>} is neither a list of replacement rules nor a valid dispatch table, and so cannot be used for replacing. >>

During evaluation of In[10]:= General::stop: Further output of ReplaceAll::reps will be suppressed during this calculation. >>

Out[10]//Short= \!\(
TagBox[

RowBox[{"{",
RowBox[{"\<\"273767098\"\>", ",", "\<\"17352618\"\>",
",", "\<\"42417984\"\>", ",", "\<\"15128484\"\>", ",",
RowBox[{"<<", "776", ">>"}], ",", "\<\"14369724\"\>",
",", "\<\"14183055\"\>", ",", "\<\"3730611\"\>"}], "}"}],
Short]\)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

plotting - How to draw lines between specified dots on ListPlot?

I would like to create a plot where I have unconnected dots and some connected. So far, I have figured out how to draw the dots. My code is the following: ListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4,13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full] I have thought using ListLinePlot command, but I don't know how to specify to the command to draw only selected lines between the dots. Do have any suggestions/hints on how to do that? Thank you. Answer One possibility would be to use Epilog with Line : ListPlot[ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4, 13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full, Epilog -> { Line[ ...

dynamic - How can I make a clickable ArrayPlot that returns input?

I would like to create a dynamic ArrayPlot so that the rectangles, when clicked, provide the input. Can I use ArrayPlot for this? Or is there something else I should have to use? Answer ArrayPlot is much more than just a simple array like Grid : it represents a ranged 2D dataset, and its visualization can be finetuned by options like DataReversed and DataRange . These features make it quite complicated to reproduce the same layout and order with Grid . Here I offer AnnotatedArrayPlot which comes in handy when your dataset is more than just a flat 2D array. The dynamic interface allows highlighting individual cells and possibly interacting with them. AnnotatedArrayPlot works the same way as ArrayPlot and accepts the same options plus Enabled , HighlightCoordinates , HighlightStyle and HighlightElementFunction . data = {{Missing["HasSomeMoreData"], GrayLevel[ 1], {RGBColor[0, 1, 1], RGBColor[0, 0, 1], GrayLevel[1]}, RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}, {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel...

list manipulation - Selecting multiple columns from a matrix?

Sample data: data = { {{2013, 1, 1}, 24.13, 167.67, 231.82}, {{2013, 1, 2}, 32.15, 170.92, 225.99}, {{2013, 1, 3}, 35.43, 172.68, 221.67}, {{2013, 1, 4}, 36.73, 173.05, 218.32}, {{2013, 1, 5}, 58.19, 165.96, 197.05}, {{2013, 1, 6}, 69.99, 163.50, 187.52}, {{2013, 1, 7}, 71.37, 154.21, 175.58}, {{2013, 1, 8}, 72.51, 149.66, 163.25}}; I want a DateListPlot with three graphs, so for a matrix formed by columns 1 and 2, one for columns 1 and 3, and 1 for columns 1 and 4. At the moment I'm using this code: data2 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 2]]}]; data3 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 3]]}]; data4 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 4]]}]; DateListPlot[{data2, data3, data4}, Joined -> True, Filling -> {3 -> {1}}] but I have a hunch that this can be done more efficiently. I don't like the Transpose s in particular. Any ideas? edit (for extra credit) What if I need to multiply the second column by 2, which in my solution is simp...