Skip to main content

How to resample a list of Images


I have a list of picture(Noting the ordering)


first: enter image description here second: enter image description here third: enter image description here forth: enter image description here


My target is get the 3D'image,Now I get the mask of it like following(If you use it,you should Binarize it by yourself)


enter image description here
Then
enter image description here
I can get the result by slices


Image3D[slices, BoxRatios -> {1, 1, 1}]


enter image description here


As you can see,the color transition of surface is so bad that you can see it clearly that it is made up of 4 pictures.For the smooth color transition we needs some sampled picture,then we use the Image3D build 3D-image.So the question is how to resample a list of image.If the target is a list of number,we can use ArrayResample like as:


In[1]:= ArrayResample[{1,2,3,4,5},9]
Out[1]= {1,3/2,2,5/2,3,7/2,4,9/2,5}

But the list is picture now.How to do it?Can Any body have a try?



Answer



You can use ImageResize to resample the z-direction for your purpose.


imgs = Import /@ {
"http://i.stack.imgur.com/CXvgm.jpg",

"http://i.stack.imgur.com/RJJnL.jpg",
"http://i.stack.imgur.com/xdbmR.jpg",
"http://i.stack.imgur.com/auRS8.jpg"};
mask = Import["http://i.stack.imgur.com/6S4Vj.png"];
slices = ImageMultiply[#, mask] & /@ imgs;

With[{img3d = Image3D[slices]},
ImageResize[img3d, ImageDimensions[img3d]*{1, 1, 100},
Resampling -> "Linear"]
]


With this, you get a smooth transition. You probably won't need 100 slices, so please adapt the resampling size and the even the Resampling method as you like.


Mathematica graphics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

plotting - How to draw lines between specified dots on ListPlot?

I would like to create a plot where I have unconnected dots and some connected. So far, I have figured out how to draw the dots. My code is the following: ListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4,13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full] I have thought using ListLinePlot command, but I don't know how to specify to the command to draw only selected lines between the dots. Do have any suggestions/hints on how to do that? Thank you. Answer One possibility would be to use Epilog with Line : ListPlot[ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4, 13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full, Epilog -> { Line[ ...

dynamic - How can I make a clickable ArrayPlot that returns input?

I would like to create a dynamic ArrayPlot so that the rectangles, when clicked, provide the input. Can I use ArrayPlot for this? Or is there something else I should have to use? Answer ArrayPlot is much more than just a simple array like Grid : it represents a ranged 2D dataset, and its visualization can be finetuned by options like DataReversed and DataRange . These features make it quite complicated to reproduce the same layout and order with Grid . Here I offer AnnotatedArrayPlot which comes in handy when your dataset is more than just a flat 2D array. The dynamic interface allows highlighting individual cells and possibly interacting with them. AnnotatedArrayPlot works the same way as ArrayPlot and accepts the same options plus Enabled , HighlightCoordinates , HighlightStyle and HighlightElementFunction . data = {{Missing["HasSomeMoreData"], GrayLevel[ 1], {RGBColor[0, 1, 1], RGBColor[0, 0, 1], GrayLevel[1]}, RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}, {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel...

list manipulation - Selecting multiple columns from a matrix?

Sample data: data = { {{2013, 1, 1}, 24.13, 167.67, 231.82}, {{2013, 1, 2}, 32.15, 170.92, 225.99}, {{2013, 1, 3}, 35.43, 172.68, 221.67}, {{2013, 1, 4}, 36.73, 173.05, 218.32}, {{2013, 1, 5}, 58.19, 165.96, 197.05}, {{2013, 1, 6}, 69.99, 163.50, 187.52}, {{2013, 1, 7}, 71.37, 154.21, 175.58}, {{2013, 1, 8}, 72.51, 149.66, 163.25}}; I want a DateListPlot with three graphs, so for a matrix formed by columns 1 and 2, one for columns 1 and 3, and 1 for columns 1 and 4. At the moment I'm using this code: data2 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 2]]}]; data3 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 3]]}]; data4 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 4]]}]; DateListPlot[{data2, data3, data4}, Joined -> True, Filling -> {3 -> {1}}] but I have a hunch that this can be done more efficiently. I don't like the Transpose s in particular. Any ideas? edit (for extra credit) What if I need to multiply the second column by 2, which in my solution is simp...