Skip to main content

run python with package numpy in mathematica



For example, if I have a python script called simple.py contains as simple as


a=1
print(a)

then


RunProcess[{"python", "E:\\w\\simple.py"}]

is ok and gives


<|"ExitCode" -> 0, "StandardOutput" -> "1


", "StandardError" -> ""|>

However, if I edit simple.py as


import numpy as np
a=np.array([1,2])
print(a)

then


RunProcess[{"python", "E:\\w\\simple.py"}]


gives


<|"ExitCode" -> 1, "StandardOutput" -> "", 
"StandardError" -> "Traceback (most recent call last):

File \"E:\\w\\WORK\\python\\learning\\simple.py\", line 1, in \


import numpy as np

File \"D:\\IntelPython35\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\__init__.py\"\

, line 158, in

from . import add_newdocs

File \"D:\\IntelPython35\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\add_newdocs.\
py\", line 13, in

from numpy.lib import add_newdoc

File \"D:\\IntelPython35\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\lib\\__init__\

.py\", line 8, in

from .type_check import *

File \"D:\\IntelPython35\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\lib\\type_\
check.py\", line 11, in

import numpy.core.numeric as _nx

File \"D:\\IntelPython35\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\core\\__init_\

_.py\", line 21, in

from . import umath

ImportError: DLL load failed: ÕÒ\.b2»\[Micro]½Ö¸\[Paragraph]¨\
\[Micro]Ä\.b3ÌÐò¡£

"|>

What is wrong? How to make numpy work with RunProcess?





update


I've tried on a linux computer. The same python script works. So it is a problem of why RunProcess doesn't import packages correctly on windows?




update


A work around.


I uninstalled intel python and install anaconda.


Now it is working. Maybe intel python misses something in the PATH




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

plotting - How to draw lines between specified dots on ListPlot?

I would like to create a plot where I have unconnected dots and some connected. So far, I have figured out how to draw the dots. My code is the following: ListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4,13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full] I have thought using ListLinePlot command, but I don't know how to specify to the command to draw only selected lines between the dots. Do have any suggestions/hints on how to do that? Thank you. Answer One possibility would be to use Epilog with Line : ListPlot[ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4, 13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full, Epilog -> { Line[ ...

list manipulation - Selecting multiple columns from a matrix?

Sample data: data = { {{2013, 1, 1}, 24.13, 167.67, 231.82}, {{2013, 1, 2}, 32.15, 170.92, 225.99}, {{2013, 1, 3}, 35.43, 172.68, 221.67}, {{2013, 1, 4}, 36.73, 173.05, 218.32}, {{2013, 1, 5}, 58.19, 165.96, 197.05}, {{2013, 1, 6}, 69.99, 163.50, 187.52}, {{2013, 1, 7}, 71.37, 154.21, 175.58}, {{2013, 1, 8}, 72.51, 149.66, 163.25}}; I want a DateListPlot with three graphs, so for a matrix formed by columns 1 and 2, one for columns 1 and 3, and 1 for columns 1 and 4. At the moment I'm using this code: data2 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 2]]}]; data3 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 3]]}]; data4 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 4]]}]; DateListPlot[{data2, data3, data4}, Joined -> True, Filling -> {3 -> {1}}] but I have a hunch that this can be done more efficiently. I don't like the Transpose s in particular. Any ideas? edit (for extra credit) What if I need to multiply the second column by 2, which in my solution is simp...

dynamic - How can I make a clickable ArrayPlot that returns input?

I would like to create a dynamic ArrayPlot so that the rectangles, when clicked, provide the input. Can I use ArrayPlot for this? Or is there something else I should have to use? Answer ArrayPlot is much more than just a simple array like Grid : it represents a ranged 2D dataset, and its visualization can be finetuned by options like DataReversed and DataRange . These features make it quite complicated to reproduce the same layout and order with Grid . Here I offer AnnotatedArrayPlot which comes in handy when your dataset is more than just a flat 2D array. The dynamic interface allows highlighting individual cells and possibly interacting with them. AnnotatedArrayPlot works the same way as ArrayPlot and accepts the same options plus Enabled , HighlightCoordinates , HighlightStyle and HighlightElementFunction . data = {{Missing["HasSomeMoreData"], GrayLevel[ 1], {RGBColor[0, 1, 1], RGBColor[0, 0, 1], GrayLevel[1]}, RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}, {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel...