Skip to main content

cloud deploy - Any method use Import and Export in CloudDeploy?


I have a test file(test1.txt) in my desktop.This is its content.



FilePrint[FileNameJoin[{$HomeDirectory, "Desktop", "test1.txt"}]]
(*
31.16 220.49774362741593
31.18 223.49849688143496
31.2 226.49924900492292
31.22 223.5
31.24 228.5
31.26 231.5
31.28 227.5
31.3 222.5

31.32 222.5
35.72 209.72984917230133
35.74 220.68588083509488
*)

I try to use Import and Export in CloudDeploy.


CloudDeploy[
FormPage["fileAddress" ->
"String", (data = Import[#fileAddress, "Table"]; Sin[data];
Export[FileNameJoin[{$HomeDirectory, "Desktop", "test.txt"}],

data]) &], Permissions -> "Public"]

Of course this action will get a error.But I have to say this two function can help a lot in real life.So any method or workaround can do this?




Aim:


I want to create some CloudObject which have some specific function to help my friends who have no mma.I hope she upload test1.txt,then get test.txtin her local disk.Just by her browser.



Answer



I do not think you can automatically save to someone's file system but you can create a download link, it is up to the user to click and get it:


CloudDeploy[
FormFunction[

{"first" -> "Number", "second" -> "Number"},
Module[{f = CreateFile[]},
StringTemplate[
"Click here to save test.txt"
][
URLShorten @@ CloudExport[#second + #first, "Text", "test.txt",
Permissions -> "Public"]
]
] &
],

Permissions -> "Public"
]

This is an example with two numbers input but you can easily use user6014's suggestion for files uploading


{"data" -> "CSV"}

and process them however you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

plotting - How to draw lines between specified dots on ListPlot?

I would like to create a plot where I have unconnected dots and some connected. So far, I have figured out how to draw the dots. My code is the following: ListPlot[{{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4,13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full] I have thought using ListLinePlot command, but I don't know how to specify to the command to draw only selected lines between the dots. Do have any suggestions/hints on how to do that? Thank you. Answer One possibility would be to use Epilog with Line : ListPlot[ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}, {4, 4}, {1, 4}, {2, 5}, {3, 6}, {4, 7}, {1, 7}, {2, 8}, {3, 9}, {4, 10}, {1, 10}, {2, 11}, {3, 12}, {4, 13}, {2.5, 7}}, Ticks -> {{1, 2, 3, 4}, None}, AxesStyle -> Thin, TicksStyle -> Directive[Black, Bold, 12], Mesh -> Full, Epilog -> { Line[ ...

list manipulation - Selecting multiple columns from a matrix?

Sample data: data = { {{2013, 1, 1}, 24.13, 167.67, 231.82}, {{2013, 1, 2}, 32.15, 170.92, 225.99}, {{2013, 1, 3}, 35.43, 172.68, 221.67}, {{2013, 1, 4}, 36.73, 173.05, 218.32}, {{2013, 1, 5}, 58.19, 165.96, 197.05}, {{2013, 1, 6}, 69.99, 163.50, 187.52}, {{2013, 1, 7}, 71.37, 154.21, 175.58}, {{2013, 1, 8}, 72.51, 149.66, 163.25}}; I want a DateListPlot with three graphs, so for a matrix formed by columns 1 and 2, one for columns 1 and 3, and 1 for columns 1 and 4. At the moment I'm using this code: data2 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 2]]}]; data3 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 3]]}]; data4 = Transpose[{data[[All, 1]], data[[All, 4]]}]; DateListPlot[{data2, data3, data4}, Joined -> True, Filling -> {3 -> {1}}] but I have a hunch that this can be done more efficiently. I don't like the Transpose s in particular. Any ideas? edit (for extra credit) What if I need to multiply the second column by 2, which in my solution is simp...

dynamic - How can I make a clickable ArrayPlot that returns input?

I would like to create a dynamic ArrayPlot so that the rectangles, when clicked, provide the input. Can I use ArrayPlot for this? Or is there something else I should have to use? Answer ArrayPlot is much more than just a simple array like Grid : it represents a ranged 2D dataset, and its visualization can be finetuned by options like DataReversed and DataRange . These features make it quite complicated to reproduce the same layout and order with Grid . Here I offer AnnotatedArrayPlot which comes in handy when your dataset is more than just a flat 2D array. The dynamic interface allows highlighting individual cells and possibly interacting with them. AnnotatedArrayPlot works the same way as ArrayPlot and accepts the same options plus Enabled , HighlightCoordinates , HighlightStyle and HighlightElementFunction . data = {{Missing["HasSomeMoreData"], GrayLevel[ 1], {RGBColor[0, 1, 1], RGBColor[0, 0, 1], GrayLevel[1]}, RGBColor[0, 1, 0]}, {GrayLevel[0], GrayLevel...